Management, Innovation and Development
MIND (Management, Innovation, Development) is a Project approved under the framework of the Erasmus+ Capacity Building in Higher Education Programme of the European Commission in 2015.
The general aims of this project, which working area is the Central Asian Republics, are the following ones:
- Strengthen the stability of Central Asian universities and to improve the attractiveness of the educational programs.
- Keeping improving and developing education process in Central Asian countries by sharing best practices with teachers and students.
The project is participated by institutions from Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Spain, Portugal, Italy and Slovakia and is coordinated by the University of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.
The consortium is focused in reaching the following main objectives:
- Creation of Youth Centers in the CA universities in order to train and foster students entrepreneurship and innovation skills.
This will be done in two stages:
- Training of Central Asian trainers.
- Training of Central Asian students.
- Development of an on-line platform, which will consist in a network for the participating students and teachers.
- Development of roundtables (one per Central Asian participant country) to present the best student’s business plans to the main stakeholders of the business and innovation environment of the country.